Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Experiences

This is my first semester here at slippery rock because I'm a transfer student and I must say I am really enjoying the experiences so far. Each course that I am in are both enjoyable and beneficial; although some are difficult (A&P), I am really loving my major, the arc is a very nice facility to work out/swim in, and I enjoy spending time with friends both old and new. It is a great community to become a part of because I am learning so much already as I try to catch up because a fair amount of my credits would not transfer. Those who have been in Health and PE for a few years now are a big assistance in helping me learn the roots of the classes, professors, what to expect, etc. so thank you!

2 comments:

  1. It is good to hear that you are enjoying being at the rock. I recently just changed my major to PE and i am loving it as well. I feel that when your doing something you love it never feels like work. Although some of my classes are hard, i really do enjoy what i am doing now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had to catch up because I transferred also. I started out here and then went to CCAC for a year to get some liberals done, but I'm still trying to get on track too. I love the major and the facilities we have on campus are great. The only thing I don't like about the major is everyone that is not a PE major thinks that we don't have to do anything to earn our degree, which obviously we do. They also think we just learn how to play kickball all day and don't learn how to teach. I have alot of sorority sisters who are education majors and they haven't even started teaching lessons in their classes, so we are way ahead of them. But anyways, welcome to SRU!

    ReplyDelete